Long time no talky

Posted by Thor's Hammer | Posted on 7:03 PM

It has been quite a while since I have posted anything and I feel bad. I don't have any new music to share, again I am very sorry. What I do have is an invitation to a few shows that are a must see early this year

1.
What? Killswitch Engage / The Devil Wears Prada / Dark Tranquility
Why? Devil Wears Prada - no other words are required
Where? Stubbs BBQ Austin TX February 28th

2.
What? Owl City / Lights and Paper Route
Where? Stubbs BBQ Austin TX April 15th

3.
What? Sky Eats Airplane / Drop Dead, Gorgeous/Motionless In White/ Attila/ Sleeping With Sirens
Where? The Palladium Dallas TX April 28th

4.
What? Alexisonfire / Trashtalk / La Dispute / Therefore I Am
When? The Prophet Bar Big Room Dallas TX May 4th

Make sure to check the calander for a few good shows:

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=lifedisturbed%40gmail.com&ctz=America%2FChicago&gsessionid=InG-HsiDjxRvTyXTjxdtIQ

Comments (0)

Post a Comment