Sky Eats Airplane / Drop Dead, Gorgeous ... and bands.

Posted by Thor's Hammer | Posted on 9:38 AM

You know I had an epiphany. I am telling everyone, "hey everyone! Go to this show, it's going to be great", but i'm willing to bet most of you have never heard 90% of these bands. So i decided that all the shows I am deeming amazing, I will be posting up a few songs for people to taste. An appeteaser of sorts. So the next upcoming show that I will definately be attending will be Sky Eats Airplane, Drop Dead, Gorgeous, Motionless in White and Sleeping with Sirens in Dallas @ The Door on April 14th. The show starts at 7, oh and bring your dancing shoes because there's going to be a fight.


Where: The Door Dallas TX
When: April 14th 2010
Who: Sky Eats Airplane / Drop Dead, Gorgeous / Sleeping with Sirens / Motionless in White
Genre: Hardcore


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Comments (0)

Post a Comment